Your phone number is your key to logging in to your Clubhouse account. If you have access to the phone number you signed up with and would like to change it, you can do so in your account settings.
If your phone number has changed for any reason and you’re not logged in to your account, please follow the second set of steps for recovering your account below.
Updating your Phone Number
If you're logged in, you can update your phone number from the settings menu in your account.
To Update your Account Phone Number:
1. Tap on your profile at the top of the app.
2. Tap on the gear icon at the top of your profile.
3. Tap on your name/user name at the top of the Settings Menu.
4. Tap on phone number to open phone number settings.
5. Enter your new phone number and tap next.
6. Wait for the text to be sent to your phone - this may take some time depending on your connectivity.
7. Enter the one-time code that was sent to your phone.
Logging in with a New Phone Number
If you’ve lost access to the phone number you signed up for Clubhouse with, you can recover your account if you’ve added a verified email address.
To Login with a New Phone Number & Verified Email:
1. Open the Clubhouse app and tap Login.
2. Enter the phone number you created your Clubhouse account with (even if you no longer have access to it) and tap Next.
3. Tap I lost access to my phone number.
4. Wait for the email to be sent to your verified email address - this may take some time depending on your connectivity. Check your spam if you’re not seeing it immediately.
5. Enter the code from the email on the next screen you see on your phone. Tap Next.
5. You should then see an option to update your phone number.