Adding a verified email address to your account is required if you ever need to change your phone number or are for some other reason unable to log in with the phone number you created your account with.
If you need to update (or add) the email address on your Clubhouse account, you can do that from your Account Settings!
To add or update an email address on your Clubhouse Account:
1. Tap on your profile at the top of the app.
2. Tap on the gear icon at the top of your profile.
3. Tap on your name/user name at the top of the Settings Menu.
4. Tap on email to open the email settings.
5. Add your email address and tap verify.
6. Wait for the verification email to arrive. Be patient! This may take 5-10 minutes to get to you. If it’s longer, make sure to check your spam, and that you’ve entered the correct email address, and are checking the correct inbox.
6. When you’ve received the email, click the link to verify your email address.