How to Create a Room
You can create live rooms from the hallway or in a House (if you have permission).
To create a live room:
1. Tap the microphone button in the hallway or in your House.
2. Select which House or which group of people you’d like to create the room for at the top.
3. Tap or slide to the live audio button to the right of the microphone to select the live room option.
4. Tap again to reveal the set up options for the room.
5. Add a room title, decide if replays and chat, will be on, etc.
6. Tap the green start room button at th bottom to go live.
Replays are only available for live rooms created in Houses, and can only be turned on while creating the room. People who join the room will see a blue replays on indicator at the top of the room.
When Replays are on, the room audio will be recorded and saved in the House settings menu for House members to enjoy later, until they’ve been deleted.
You can find your Replays either in the saved replays section of your settings page, or the House settings menu.
Deleted replays cannot be recovered. If a replay is turned off in the middle of a live room, you will not be able to turn them on again, and we do not retain audio recorded before they were turned off.
We’ve built in a few tools that will help you and your moderators manage your live room experience.
Your mods can join the stage with you to manage the handraise queue and remove people from the room when necessary. You can mute all other speakers or turn chat off from the room settings menu if the stage is getting too noisy, or chat is getting out of hand.
Other than turning chat off, you can delete chats by long pressing any messages that are offensive or aren’t additive to the conversation.