Here we’ll give you a quick rundown of how to personalize your Clubhouse experience. From updating your account and profile information to creating chats, VMs, Live Rooms, and more.
In this article you will learn how to:
- Update your profile photo
- Update your Name & Username
- Updating your Bio
Updating your profile
There are many places in your profile to show the Clubhouse community who you are!
Updating your Profile Photo
1. Tap the top right of the app.
2. Tap the Profile Picture area located above your name
3. Tap Insert Profile Picture
4. Add an image from your photo library or take a new one!
5. After you select an image, tap save and you're good to go!
Updating your Name
You can update your name every 14 days. If you try to update it sooner you’ll receive an error message to please try again later! Since we’re a community platform, it’s important to maintain the name your community knows with some consistency. There is no way to bypass this limit and you will need to wait 14 days before trying to change your username again.
To update your name:
1. Tap on your profile picture.
2. Tap the gear icon Gear.png.
3. Tap your name/username.
4. TapFull Name.
5. Update your name.
Updating your Username
Like your name, you can only update your username every 14 days. Usernames are Case sensitive (meaning capitalization of letters matters)!
To update your username:
1. Tap your profile pic at the top right.
2. Tap your username below your name (ex@username).
3. Update your username.
Updating your Bio
Having a brief bio in your profile is a great way for other Clubhouse users to learn more about you! In some rooms, it's an easy way to passively introduce yourself before jumping on stage.
To update your bio:
1. Tap your profile pic at the bottom right.
2. Tap on the space below your profile picture.
3. Add your bio to your profile. Be creative, but bet yourself!