If you come across a House with a name, photo, or description that contains a violation of our guidelines, here’s how to report it.
(If you want to report an incident that occurred in a Chat or Room within the House, please report that Chat or Room directly.)
If you are a member of the House:
- Visit your profile, then find the House listed in your Houses list.
- Press on the House in the list to go to the House page.
- While on the House page, press the “3-dot” menu in the top right corner of the House page. Select the option “House Settings”
- Select “Report this House” at the bottom of the House Settings page
- Follow the remaining instructions to report the House:
- On the first “Report an Issue” screen that appears, select a violation category (such as Personal Privacy, Harassment, Violence, or another reason)
- On the next screen, provide more details about the incident using the text box. The more detail, the better!
- When you’re ready, “Submit” your report using the green button in the top right corner of the “Report an Issue” screen
If you are not a member of the House:
- Navigate to the House page
- Select the “3-dot” menu in the top right corner
- Select “Report this House” when it appears at the bottom of the screen
- Follow all remaining steps to answer the “Report an Issue” questions (first, selecting a category, then providing more details about what happened.)
- When you’re ready, “Submit” your report using the green button in the top right corner!