If you see a Chat or Room in your Feed, and the conversation title violates our guidelines:
- While still in your Feed, press and hold the conversation. This will pull up a preview screen for that conversation. You’ll see two options: “Join” and “Report.”
- Select the “Report” option that shows with a flag icon.
- On the next screen, select the category that best fits to answer the question “What is wrong with the room title?”
- Keep going through the remaining steps to provide more information about what’s wrong with the room title in “Details of the incident.” The more details you can provide, the better!
- Next, “Submit” your report using the green button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve submitted your report successfully, you should see a confirmation screen that says “The incident has been reported.”
Thank you for reporting a room title to keep our community safe.