Where have Clubs gone?
On April 11th, Clubs were changed into Houses. Like Clubs, Houses are a way for people to gather to have conversations, share interests, and make genuine friendships. All Clubs on Clubhouse continue to exist, and even operate in many of the same ways, but are simply called Houses.
Why did this happen?
Houses and Clubs were similar formats but had slightly different features. Merging them brought together the best features from each format into one convenient location for talking, making friends, and building community.
Can I keep my Club or get my Club back?
No. All Clubs have become Houses and you will no longer be able to create Clubs on the app.
What Club-related features are built into Houses?
Features that have already been added to Houses:
- Public rooms
- Public House Events
- House Access Control
- Hide Member List
- Hand Raise Queue
- Scheduled Rooms
- Open Membership
- Hidden Membership
- Improved moderation tools
- Replays! All of your club replays will be available.
What new features have my members gained now that my Club is a House?
Some new features your members have access to are:
- The Lounge - a persistent room that lets your members hop in for quick, casual chats without the effort of creating a room.
- House Chat - so everyone can catch up or plan the next room together.
- Private Hallway - where all concurrently running rooms will be - public or members only - so your members have an easy place to find any room that’s happening in the House.
How can I provide feedback?
You can send feedback or any feature requests here!